HORSESHOE INN & Campground
The INN, Guest House, Cabin, and Cottage: Check-In time is 4 pm. Check-Out time is 10 am. If you intend to arrive before 4 pm, please notify our office and we will make every effort to have the guest house available. However, we cannot guarantee its availability until 4 pm. We ask that you honor our Check-Out time promptly to minimize hardship on our housekeeping staff and the next guests arriving. “Check-Out” means leaving the grounds. Late Checkouts must be pre-arranged. Unapproved late checkouts will result in a $50.00 charge for each hour and fraction thereof.
CAMPSITES: Check-In time is noon. Check-Out time is 10:00 AM. If you intend to arrive before noon, please notify our office and we will make every effort to have your campsite available. However, we cannot guarantee its availability until noon. “Check-Out” means leaving the campground at 10 AM.
· Trash and Garbage must be tied in plastic bags and placed in proper containers. Trash cans located throughout the campground. Please keep your site/lodging facility neat and leave it clean for the next park guests.
· Pets are always welcome at the campsites but cannot be left unattended. A maximum of two (2) pets per campsite are allowed. Pets are prohibited (due to health codes) from any buildings or pool areas. They cannot be left outside, alone, orunattended at your campsite. Your pet must always be walked by a responsible person to ensure any deposits made by your pet are picked up immediately. No aggressive breeds permitted, including, but not limited to Doberman, Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Mastiff due to requirements of our insurance.
NO PETS are allowed inside our lodging facilities – ever! Excessive barking will not be tolerated!
· Campfires are permitted only in fire rings provided or grills. You may pick up fallen limbs to burn but DO NOT cut trees. Cut firewood is available for purchase from the office.
· The Outdoor Kitchen must be left as clean as it is found. Grills may not be used inside of the kitchen. Any fire started in the fireplace must be extinguished when done. The sink does not have a disposal –please do not pretend it does.
· Firearms and Fireworks are prohibited. This includes BB, Air soft, cross bows, pellet guns, RPGs and flamethrowers.
· Pool Area: No Lifeguard provided. Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult (21 years or older). Anyone behaving in an unsafe or destructive manner will be removed from pool area. NO GLASS is allowed in the pool area. Bathing Suits are required. No cotton cutoffs offs, t-shirts, etc. as fibers come off and clog the filter system.). Pool toys must be removed from the pool after use.
· Quiet Time is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. NO excessive noise or public disturbances. Loud or offensive noises, rowdiness, or ill-mannered conduct will not be tolerated at any time.
· Children: An adult (21 years or older) MUST accompany any child under 12 around the lake.
· Fishing is FREE for campers. However, Oklahoma does require a fishing license.
· ABSOLUTELY NO Fish waste in the Dumpster or trash cans. (A fee of $200 will be assessed to your CC if you dump fish in the dumpster or trash cans)
All your visitors must register, pay Day-Use Fees of $5 per person, $10 per person on holidays. Day-Use guests must exit by 11:00 PM.
NO SMOKING in any of our facilities.
The BUNK HOUSE is a community shared room. NO SMOKING.
Please DO NOT leave any personal items in the bathrooms.
Clean up after yourself.
DO NOT change the thermostat.
· NO DIVING or Swimming from the Dock. The water there is SHALLOW.
·The dock and boat ramp are off limits to kids unless accompanied by an adult.
· Bathing suits or water toys used in the lake CANNOT be used in the pool due to the black algae in the lake water. This will result in the pool being closed for a minimum of 3 days to clear out the algae. So please follow this rule
· HOLIDAYS/SPECIAL EVENTS: There is a 3-night minimum reservation required for all holidays and special events, including, but not limited to: Spring Break, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Fall Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s.
Special events are events like Dam Jam, Bikelahoma and Rocklahoma
· Forms of Payments: We accept Cash, Checks and Credit Cards. (5% fee for credit cards.)
· Vehicle Repairs (including oil change, etc.) and washing of vehicles & RVs are not permitted on the grounds. You may check with the local listings for businesses that provide these services.
· Responsibility: You are responsible for damage caused by yourself and/or members of your camping party. Violation of these Guidelines is grounds for ejection from the grounds WITHOUT refund.
· Liability: Neither Horseshoe INN and Campground nor any employees are responsible for accidents, injuries or losses from any cause. Management reserves the right to use whatever means necessary to maintain a quiet, peaceful oasis for all guests and neighbors.
Our rules are in order with other facilities and campgrounds.